Sabtu, 17 April 2010

The Full English: High Stakes As The EPL Season Nears The End

This is one of those weekends that the scheduling gods looked at when they were putting the fixture list together and thought to themselves, “yeah, this is going to be good.”

The Manchester Derby never meant so much, to either side. A trip to Three-Point Lane for Chelsea isn’t exactly that easy now. And how could we forget the tussle at the bottom of the table, where a loss for either of Hull or Burnley would spell the end of their EPL lives.

Color me excited.

I mean, I love a ‘darby’ as much as the next guy, but when they actually have some serious implications on the title and Champions League races, they're even better. In the quiet words of Judge Dredd, “double whammy.”

Little update: for those who haven’t picked up on the trend I’ve been following in the year or so that I’ve been writing this little pearls, I’ll do a big “Fish & Chip Shots” on Tuesday that covers both TFEs. How about them Spurs, huh?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan